The Text Message

A while ago there was a text message. Just like the other messages I receive, when this message arrived, I was really surprised. I waited for the text message for about a week now, that’s why I really wanted to read it. The sender is neither a relative nor a friend. We haven’t had long conversations either. But one thing’s for sure: her text is very important to me. We didn’t text that much when she texted me last week, I responded promptly with a little bit of politeness. Of course, I did not want her to think that I am very arrogant. My mother taught me to be nice around anybody. So when she texted a while ago, my conscience was shaken when I learned that I hadn’t introduced my name. I sent her a reply. And I am starting to think why I need to wait for a reply

Comments

Popular Posts