Sharing

I have this notion that some harmless fights are
necessary.

That and my phlegmatic personality would hinder me from mediating kids who quarrel over junk foods or gadgets. I'd rather watch than cause an additional argument. I'm quite familiar with this plot: one kid doesn't want to share stuff, the other gets offended and the fight begins.

But endings are the best to witness.I have watched numerous episodes of small fights of different kids, in different places but they share the same natural ending: The selfish kid suffers as much as the deprived does.

Truth is, kids are not yet wise enough to know what they are losing when they opt to keep things to themselves. However, I can't also help but think that the older ones fall into the same misfortune.

We suffer when we refuse to share the things we enjoy. And we can't blame our personality traits if we don't get that.

Comments

Popular Posts