Grief


Before I was finally able to take grasp of my new season, there's a necessary process that undertook: grieving.

As I've mentioned, I am in a new season. I'm doing new things and praying to do better as well.

Before recognizing and labeling these times as new season, I've struggled. I've felt a lot of times that I was stuck. I've felt that I've been hindering God to do His way in my life because of my hardheadedness,  and one of the aspects of my life that I was reluctant to do was to grieve. I didn't want to admit that there's something to grieve. I didn't want to accept the reality that I was in: failing relationships, restless lifestyle, and the mentality that I can do things on my own.

Grief is a gift of God. Without grief, it is impossible to truly start over.  It is impossible to start over. God's Grace allows us to have enough time to grieve. Although the brevity of grieving is never promised, a lot of people will assure you that tears will end at some point.

I left the church that introduced me to Christ. It was 7 years in 2019. In numerology, that can mean God's completion It was God who led me there, it was also God who allowed me to start over.

I am yet to write more of my faith.

I do recognize that this blog wasn't really intended for this stuff, but as I consume more of God's Word, I am starting to form some convictions that wasn't there at first. 

I think this requires another post.












Comments

Popular Posts