Musing


I have been bad at writing for the past three months. I have been bad  at being consistent. Should I say, I have been bad at almost anything for the past year, except for messing up with my friends, checking on my family, and talking about Sociology. I've also had some improvements in singing (so proud).

No one is interested in my opinion about cooking. I used to cook a lot, which reminds me that this is Christmas season and I need to learn new recipes. People mistake me for a guy who knows nothing in the kitchen. I would only laugh when I hear such. They don't know that I used to sell packed lunch with my friend and did so much cooking then. My friends would also request me to cook for them during hangouts. I know the skill is still in me, I just don't use it so often.

These days, I will consider myself productive if I can finish a movie without stopping, or reading for fifteen minutes straight. My focus seems to wane as Christmas go nearer and nearer. I don't want the day to end. I still don't want the year to end.



















Comments

Popular Posts