I'm here again



I'm currently in a situation where I don't get to do the things that I used to. I remember I used to have so much time to write about my thoughts and that I was too excited to put things on paper. As time passes, I realized that things aren't always in the ideal situation. I've tried to write regularly on Quora but has failed to do so. After two years, I've checked my profile and found that my 9 answers have gained a 100k views. It's too much views knowing I haven't updated that. I've written some journal articles for my work, but they aren't to be proud of to be honest. I really don't care about the stuff I write at work. I need to overcome that I guess, because through time I've developed a degree of distaste about academic papers. They are difficult to write, and they are helpful but I don't seem to have a knack on those.

During this quarantine, I've got to write more. This is my time to use pen and paper (literally), a thing I don't get to do back then. I just have more time now. I write what matters to me. I write ten ideas each day. I write my personal reflections. I write myself  to healing. I write to solve internal conflicts, I've been putting off for long. I write to God, and it makes me feel better.  I've realized time really flies. It's been years since I started, and I am still writing this mindless blogs.


I remember the times I've told myself that I'd write seriously. I was planning to committing to my contents. Putting the best possible content one can ever read. But things are easier said than done. When I was still in college, I was planning on doing this professionally after graduation. At some point, I really needed to try. However, God has other plans for me. The time I got my first job, I didn't have enough energy to write. Things are just too much for me. I don't say I give up, but I'm in the season of my life when I worry about other stuff, and I am satisfied that writing is still effective way to think for me.

All I want to say now is I'm back at it.

I'll keep you posted.







Comments

Popular Posts