New Season


I'm currently in a new season. Doing new things. Forming new habits.Trying to unlearn the old ones.

Moving on. Trying to forget some people, even though I know I couldn't.

Not trying to meet new ones, but planning to renew the relationships that I've taken for granted.

I have a renewed faith, and I'm trying to find ways to be at the best job out there. No matter how silly that sounds like.

I am suddenly recognizing that the world is so much different now. Gone were the days when someone would still intently search for people's blog. Gone were the days when we actually read stuff.

Or so I think.

Because maybe noting actually changed.  People still want to express. People still want to take a look at other people's lives. Sitting and watching while other people do the grind. What differs is the medium. What differs is the platform. But we're still the human beings we once were. It's still us only with so much distractions, and downsized attention span.

But it is still us.

It's still me, albeit the attempt to make sense of everything.

I'm the same person in another season.





Comments

Popular Posts