Do This Everyday To Keep Stress Away For Good

Source: @cottonbro on Pexels

I wish I could write that one. I bet it would be a crap write-up, with huge lies for clickbait. Seriously, I wish I could also write a documented journey on what's happening in my life. One which can show you results, and then you'll be inspired to do the same. Something that goes with the line like I did 30 days of push-ups and here's what it did to my body. 

But you know we don't do that here, right? 

There's really no denying that we really are results-oriented. We want results fast. We want it now. 

But what if the process will take years but will yield lifetime results? Will you be willing to do it? Perhaps not.

It's not your fault that society has conditioned you to choose speed over anything else.

But speed is overrated. Quick-fix is quackery, and efficiency only works for machines.

We're humans. We err. We want to connect: to ourselves, to people, to nature, and to our work. 

Time relishes all these. 



Comments

Popular Posts