The Life of an Idea

This happened in my dream last month, she passed by but didn't bid hi. Not long after, reality struck me that there was no chance of us meeting.

Last week was strange because I spotted her through the window of a crowded mall. I was riding in a tricycle. She wasn't looking at me, how could she? At least, I know she was near. I fell in love.

Last Sunday, a baby caught me by surprise. It was after I took a shower when I heard a cry somewhere in my bed.When I took hold of her, I am sure I begot her. I took care of her. I watched her sleep and nursed her fragile heart. That day I realized she would live through even without her mother.

There was a crawl on my belly on Monday. She woke me up with her giggles. I was happy. 

Yesterday, she was playing with her imaginary friend. How she laughed into her ribs, how innocent she was.

A while ago, she cried while I was about to leave for work. We were watching FRIENDS, but I needed to cut my laugh to earn money. It broke her heart. 

That is why worry takes over me now. 

Tomorrow, I know she will start to hate spending time with me. But I will understand because I've been there.

Next week, she will need to live a life of her own. She will get her own apartment and will not even txt " how's your day?" And I won't recognize her once we meet again. I will look for any resemblances in our faces, and I will only find strangeness.

 "When will you write me out of your head?"

I touched my head, poked my right eye and bit my tongue.

"Probably after this daydream."











Comments

Popular Posts