What I think about when I think about you

You sing while taking your shower and takes too long to get your hair fixed. You take time to take care of yourself.

Nothing is more therapeutic than washing your clothes. And, if you could, you do your own laundry because it gives you time to think. 
 
You need  music to sleep because it's relaxing, only to get exhausted because your dreams are usually about you being chased by bad people, you running away from evil you yourself created.

You read your lessons carefully, yet forget them totally in a snap. Of a single noisy student.

You can sit all day, and think about things, ignoring calls and some other urgent concerns. You are calm.

You can't finish your thoughts.

You don't know what to say.

You're not a talker.

I think I should stop saying things.

I accept you.







Comments

Popular Posts