The Cell Inside You


I thought I overcame the issue of me being close-minded. Now, it is becoming a dogma: to prove or not to prove: to quit or to stick: to abstain or to choose: search or just remain ignorant.

I already broke my cell.

I thought the mere presence of the writings I’ve posted would negate the first statement. But I was wrong, in the same way that we do not call bats as birds just by the presence of its wings, perhaps  wings are present in all birds (except for moa). How illogical I was.

Last night, I opt to make time with the people I can call friends. Before I leave the house, I already knew that the conversation I would bring-up would not end but would just stop. Also, I know that after the discussion the three of my friends could just turn two. In my purpose of  gaining knowledge of what the other side looks like, I broke the ice and found myself listening to my friend’s voice as he asked questions any contradictors could create. We are always like that, whether drunk or not, discussing unusual things two friends would tackle. “I became close-minded”, that is what he pointed out. I choose not to ask more to stop the discussion, but then in my three-pound flesh left the dilemma he has created.

As we tried to read palms he said that I have the line of fate, a line which is another reason I can add to the book I am currently writing: “Reasons Why You Call Me Boss?”.  A pretending-to-be logical person like me would not believe a simple word of a friend so I searched for confirmation. The online site for palmistry confirmed it as it states: “You have a soul line (not present in all humans)…..Be strong in searching for the truth”. This also is a good reason to write a book “The Illogical Boss”for these four friends believed in the obviously fake online palm scanner (I know you don’t get my joke). After performing the tiresome Socratic Method, he just believed in the fake palm scanner and said that it was fate  each one of has had(no offense Mr. Guitar)

I searched things he was saying. Possibilities that sounded to be true and logical; nevertheless cannot be assured to be true. Admit it; you need some faith in the writers of these passages in order for you to believe what they are saying. Faith and doubts are co-equal in strengthening your beliefs. I think I was not closed-minded, I just had faith in the writers of the bible and not in the opposition. I made a choice and did not abstain because I know that death is the only book I can read to prove that God exists, and Jesus is seated in His right hand. I do not get the point of some who say “you have nothing to lose if you believe that God exists”( not-minding of different Gods people are believing). Anxiety probably reigned and not faith. You have a lot to lose if you believe in the wrong ideology, so stop the anxiety and break the cell out of you. Search and ask yourself what ideology you are to choose.Look at all sides life offers. Search and only if the pall or satisfaction arrived, maybe that's the time to make a choice. I unlocked the cell of me and started the long process of search. After I finish reading the book of death, then arrives the true knowledge only myself can have(sorry my friend , I cannot share it to you). And if I found my ideology does not exist after this life, I would not regret that I displayed the valiant side of me. A human that was true in his choices and not just because he was forced to do it.
  
I tell you even dogs smell the food their owners give before they swallow it.

Think about it.

Comments

hudas said…
oh di ba. even the dog questioned how the food was. If it was edible or not. If it was poisoned or not. If his master was to be trusted. haha try it too. anyway, great post :D
Even if my grammar sucks, siguro naman hindi ako maglalagay ng mga salitang hindi ko pinag-isipan at hindi ko ginagawa.siguro din ini-apply ko na yan at patuloy na inaaply. Think of it.

Popular Posts