Continue

 Two months ago I started to write the book. The first time I thought about it, the idea was very awesome to me that I wasn't able to sleep for days just to plot out all the details I needed to finish.

Weeks after that, I found it very difficult to finish the plot of the story. There was no way it would be happening. So for almost a month, I didn't visit what I had started. I called it off.

But yesterday was different. When I had a second glance of what I started, I found out that I only needed to add few tweaks to pull off the whole thing. So it started with few words, then did a thousand more.

I don't know when I am going to finish. It doesn't matter to me.

Will it be a hit? I am not expecting because I am not a guy who do miracles at first try.

What matters now is that I am enjoying the creative process. 

So I am just going to continue and write one word at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts