Don't Panic

I've been relentlessly working on the video lessons for my class. There's nothing much going on around here. In the mornings, I try to do my workout just to cut the increasing weight. I realized I feel good every time I do the exercise before I do my work. Gone were the 10 am sleepyhead moments. My overall productivity also increased.

I checked my step tracker in the past six months and I barely did 3000 steps on average. This should be enough wake-up call. One thing that made a lot of difference in my work-from-home setup is the usual walks that I do in Elbi. I brisk walk from room to room. Because we don't have our own building on the campus, each room is assigned far apart. One college to the other. I used to hit 8,000 steps before my class ends, and at night I would try to jog. There were also times when I jog in the morning. I wasn't skinny then, but it's obvious how definitely struggle to maintain weight now.  

So for the past 20 days, I made progress. I posted some trackers on my walls to remind myself of the activity I do each day. 

Another thing that's posted is a reminder of what to do when I feel overwhelmed with tasks (of course, this is helpful after praying).

I adopted this from the systems of the NASA astronauts. 

It's midyear. I don't want to think about where my five months went, this piece of advice might help to recalibrate. 






Comments

Popular Posts